My my My my


Players living within the Niles Centerville Little League Boundaries will soon be eligible to register for the upcoming season. The regular season opens March 11th 2017.


 Each player is required to submit the following documentation before they will be allowed on the field:

·         Registration

·         Copy of Birth Certificate

·         Copies of 3 separate and distinct type of documents to prove residency dated after February 1, 2016 (see Acceptable Proof below)

Please note that anyone who has contact with the players is required to fill out a volunteer application and pass a background check.  Anyone volunteering in the Snack Shack is also required to fill out a volunteer application.  We encourage all parents and guardians to submit their volunteer applications at the time of registration or before the season begins so that you are cleared and screened in advance of volunteer time.

Click here to download a Volunteer Application.  Please remember to attach a copy of your driver's license with your application.



When Registration opens there will be a link on the

front page.






November 12, 2016

11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.


December 17, 2016

11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.




Application Received or Postmarked On or Before 

Age Under 7 Fee

Age 7+ Fee




After 12/17/2016




Snack Tickets : $30

Every player gets a Snack Shack ticket after each game, which entitles them to $2.00 worth of treats. The tickets are $1.50 and there are 20 games. Team Parents will collect this cost.



In the ongoing process to ensure that players are playing in the leagues they're supposed to be, Little League Baseball is requiring that families provide 3 separate and distinct type of documents to prove residency along with a copy of the birth certificate.

The Little League Rulebook states, "Residence shall be established and supported by documents from THREE OR MORE of the following categories to determine residency of such parent(s) or guardian:"

1.   Driver's License
2.   Voter's Registration
3.   School Records
4.   Welfare/Child care records
5.   Federal Records
6.   State Records
7.   Local (municipal) records
8.   Support payment records
9.   Homeowner or tenant records
10. Utility bills ** (
gas, electric, water, phone, cell phone, heating, waste disposal)
11. Financial records
12. Insurance documents
13. Medical records
14. Military records
15. Internet, cable or satellite records
16. Vehicle records

** Note: Only one utility bill (No. 10) can be submitted as one of the 3 separate and distinct type of documents.